Dear Future Boutique Owner,
My name’s Briana Stewart.
And if you’ve ever dreamed of opening your very own boutique…
I’ve got good news: it’s easier than you think.
That’s right – building a successful boutique that allows you to pursue your passion for fashion is really not that complicated…
…if you know the right steps to take.
And I’ve helped HUNDREDS of aspiring fashion entrepreneurs discover what the right steps are and build their own successful boutiques.
Just take a look at some of their feedback:
“Hi Mrs Stewart, I just wanted to say that your e-book is very helpful and I constantly refer back to chapter eleven: “dealing with wholesale suppliers” I think dealing with buyers is the most critical thing in any business and the way you have explained it. I am sure I will never have an unhappy buyer. Thanks for this amazing book. I have even recommended it to my friends.”
Sally A. Johnson, Charlotte, NC
“Instantly Levels The Playing Fields” I feel much more confident about opening a boutique after reading your guide……. Also your Online Resources for SBA Loans is Awesome… I will meet with a Local SBA Leader this week.”
Angel Gibbs, Houston Texas
It might not be easy, but IT IS simple
I know how easy it is to get stuck in a cycle of worrying.
It seems like there’s so much to think about:
- Start up capital
- Acquiring your initial inventory
- Finding the right space,
- Locating suppliers
- Sourcing materials
- Contracts and agreements
- And so much more
And all of a sudden, months have gone by and you’re no closer to your goal.
Your dream is dying on the vine.
First you start worrying…
Then you read a few articles to try to find some help…
Then you don’t know which answer is the right one, or who you can trust…
And then you start worrying again.
Do you see what’s missing in that process?
Most people who want to open a boutique spend so much time bouncing back and forth between worrying and reading that they never take any action at all.
They don’t send out emails.
They don’t make phone calls.
They don’t set up meetings.
They don’t find a mentor.
And then they’re right back where they started.
It’s time to break the cycle.
It’s time for you to get on board with a proven plan for building a boutique that you can count on to help you meet your goals.
It’s time to stop spending hours and hours of your precious time worrying and reading amateur opinions about what you should do (you can never get that time back!)
It’s time for you to find a mentor you can trust to help you build a successful boutique on your first try – someone who has done it before, and helped other people before you.
It’s time for you to work with someone like me.
I’ve made it my life’s mission to help people like you create the business of your dreams.
So you can finally pursue your passion, share your ideas with the world, and find the financial freedom that only comes from doing work you love.
That’s why I’ve put something very special together for you:
Here’s what’s inside:
- The 100+ page Open a Boutique guide
- More than 45 insightful articles by boutique owners who’ve come before you
- The Quick-Start Opening a Boutique book
Plus these exciting bonuses:
- Insider access to our exclusive Wholesale Designer List
- Our “How to Spot a Fake Handbag” guide to protect you from unscrupulous suppliers
- FREE access to every update to the guide – for life!
And of course, every penny of your investment is protected by our 100% no-questions-asked Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied by the information in this course, and don’t feel excited and energized about your new business and the new opportunities you’ve earned, just email us and we’ll send all your money back.
We’re here to help you, every step of the way.
If you don’t feel we’ve done that, we want you to let us know right away.
Order your Copy of Our How to open a Boutique Ebook for only $24.95
Here’s what you’re going to learn in this guide:
- How to Start a Boutique with Minimal Money… and still build it into a lucrative business.Everyone’s worried about how to get their business going.And everyone’s worried about going broke.But business has changed:It’s not as hard as it used to be.The internet has created amazing opportunities everywhere you look.And it’s made it easier than ever to hang out your shingle and start selling.Nowadays, you can build an online store in less than an hour.And our guide will help you take advantage of this revolution to help you start finding customers and making sales WITHOUT spending a ton of money.We’ve got a large library of crafty, inexpensive strategies to help you put yourself out there, test your market, and start selling your goods.There’s no reason for money to stop you from building your boutique.But if you DO need funding to manufacture products up front, we’ll cover…
- How to Find Funding for Your IdeasWonder how to start a business without burning through your savings?You’re not alone…This is the biggest concern for everyone I’ve talked to about building a boutique:“Where can I get funding to help me go into business?“Well, good news:We’ve dedicated a whole section to it called “How to Find SBA Financing to Fund Your Boutique”Our guide is focused on helping you start making sales in the most inexpensive way ever.But if you’ve got big dreams that simply must have money up front?Our guide will help you get what you need.
- How to Pick a Brand for Your BoutiqueYou know you need a name for your business.You’re probably already thinking about website designs and logos.But do you know what’s more important than any of that kind of fluffy stuff?Deciding on a unique identity from the very beginning that will set your boutique apart from anyone else in the world.That means a unique type of product, or a unique angle on how to make that product the best, or specializing in a particular kind of person you want to help.(In the marketing world, this is known as your “USP” – your unique selling proposition)This is the very core of your identity as a clothing company, and the key to successfully selling your goods.So before you even think about a name and a logo for your boutique, our guide will help you get crystal clear on what makes you different, what makes you special, and why your customers should do business with you over anyone else.Then you can move forward with all that fun design-type stuff knowing that your unique advantages will be baked into every element of your business’ branding.
- How to Choose Your NicheYou probably have some idea of what you want to sell……Women’s clothes, menswear, children’s outfits, beach gear, sports kits, casual clothes, evening wear, etc.But a niche is so much more.A niche is the type of person you want to serve.And make no mistake – a successful business knows that they’re serving the hopes, wants, needs, and fears of a particular group of people.So when you’re deciding what you want to sell, you need to have a perfect picture in your mind of who you want to sell it to.Our guide will help you define what kind of market that matches your interests – there’s a good chance that it’s people like you.
And the guide will help you get super specific about what motivates those kinds of customers so you know how to attract their attention later.
- How to Look Into Your Market’s MindsIf you just sell general clothes, to general people, the whole world is your market.But then the whole world is competing with you too!Whether your boutique has a storefront, or operates solely online, your market is going to inform every decision you make about your business.Once you’ve zeroed in on the group that you want to target and work for, you have to figure out what they like and what they’re looking for.Our guide will help you discover the unique needs of your market, and show you how you can learn more than anyone else about their secret wants and desires.This will let you find out what’s trendy in the market, and help you set yourself up to be the best at offering it to them.This ability to look inside their heads and focus on what they want is imperative if you want your boutique to succeed.
- How to Develop a Bulletproof Business PlanYour business plan is your blueprint.This is the oultine for everything you need to do in your business.This is what you return to whenever you find confusions or doubts.This is your foundational document and the overarching strategy that informs every action you take in your business.You need to write this down at the start.Your business plan needs to be rock-solid so that you can refer to it later.It’ll make sure you make the best decisions that will move you towards your goals, even when you’re in over your head or times get tough.Our guide will help you budget your time AND money.We’ll help you figure out how to pick the best business policies for you, like your working hours, return policy, inventory, sales plan and so on.We’ll also help you set the foundation for your advertising and marketing plan, your hiring policies, goals, expansion plans and partnership policies.
- How to Pick a Lucrative LocationYou don’t necessarily need a storefront for your boutique – online stores are rapidly changing that.But running a real-world store is an especially rewarding experience, and a large part of many people’s boutique dreams.There’s no reason you have to choose one or the other – most brick and mortar shops have an online store.And many stores start out online until they’re sure they have the customer base to afford their rent.When you’re ready to go this route, our guide will help you figure out how to pay for it and help you pick the best spot for the type of market you want to serve.
- How to Find Top-Quality SuppliersYou can’t have a store without something to sell.And you won’t be a success if your goods aren’t great!It’s critical that you have a couple of good suppliers ready to support you before you get startedThis can be a big challenge for people who are new to the industry.But we’ve gone out of our way to remove this obstacle for our students.Our guide comes equipped with my private list of the best places to find top-quality suppliers, and my secret strategies for successfully getting in touch with them.
- How to Get Your Boutique the Attention It DeservesYou know that a business needs marketing.And you know you’ll need to make sales.And I know that most new business people hate that more than they can say in polite company.But it doesn’t have to be so hard.And it definitely doesn’t have to be sleazy.Our guide will show you the earnest, ethical way to market your business.And how to highlight what makes your boutique special to naturally attract the attention of your target market.We’ll show you how to use traditional media like billboards, TV and radio spots, and newspaper advertising.We’ll also walk you through the exciting new opportunities in online advertising, even if you’re not a computer whiz.
Here’s what I want you to do now:
Hit the “Buy Now” button below to get started building your boutique today.
- Our 100+ page Open a Boutique Guide
- More than 45 expert articles on entering the fashion industry
- Plus, our proprietary Quick-Start Guide to help you hit the ground running if you’re excited to get started
- And our private list of the best wholesale suppliers
If you’re really serious about building a boutique and creating an exciting, fun new life for yourself…
Don’t wait even one minute longer.
You’re completely protected by our 60-Day money back guarantee, so the only risk is that you’ll wish you’d started earlier.
Don’t waste any more of your time.
Start building the business of your dreams today.
The Top Ten Things You Must Have to Build a Successful Boutique
(and how our guide will help you get them)
- A Passion for Fashion
Do you love looking good?Stay up to date on what the stars are wearing?Do you find personal fulfillment making new clothes?Or drawing new designs?Or helping your friends pick the best outfits to look better and feel great about themselves?This business is all about loving what you do, and if you’ve ever dreamed about designing your own clothes, helping more people find fashion in their lives, or share your sense of style with the world, you’re in the right place.
- A Brain for Business
There are a million little factors that will determine whether your shop is a success.Are you ready to take control of your career?Do you have the hunger that it takes to push through the challenges, make the hard calls and promote yourself day-in and day-out?We can give you the business plan, and teach you how the industry works.But the fire has to come from within.Are you tough enough to take a stand?Will you do what it takes to succeed?If so, our guide will show you the way.
- Technical Tricks
As I said earlier, the internet has changed business forever.You don’t have to be a computer genius to see that, or to build a successful business.But are you willing to learn new things?Are you the kind of person who’ll go to YouTube or Google to find out how to overcome a challenge?Or are you the kind of person who says “This is too hard” and chooses to quit?Will you push beyond your comfort zone to make your store a success?If you’re ready, our guide will show you everything you need to know.
- Managing Your MoneyKeeping track of the money that comes in and goes out of your business is just as important as anything else that you do.Are you good at handling your own budget?Or are you willing to be learn?All it takes is discipline, but bad budgets can make or break a business faster than any other factor.There might be tough times, too.Are you prepared to place some limits on your lifestyle now so that you can live your dreams in the future?Building any business requires some sacrifice – even boutiques.Is building your dream business worth it to you?
- Knowing Your Niche
Are you prepared to limit what you carry in your store to a specific theme?This is the key to attracting a customer base.You need to pick a niche where you can perform.You need to pick a niche where you’re ready to lead.You need to stick to the things that make you stand out from the crowd, or you’ll never make a real impact on your market.That means you might not be able to carry everything you wanted to in one store.Can you make those tough decisions to build your business?If you can, our guide will help you figure out that niche and make your new boutique a success.
- Putting Yourself In A Lucrative Location
There’s no business without customers.And you can’t find customers if you’re not out in the open.Are you willing to put yourself out in the world as the face of your business?Are you willing to manage a shop in person, or publish actively online?If you’re too shy to stand behind your business, this probably isn’t the right guide for you.If you’re proud of your products and excited about your styles, our guide will show you how to get yourself the attention you need to build your customer base.
- Sourcing Suppliers
Good suppliers are the key to having high-quality items in stock.But finding suppliers takes a little bit of work.You have to be willing to send a few emails.You have to be willing to pick up the phone and call themBusiness gets done person-to-person, but a lot of people are shy about reaching out to new people.That’s ok, but building a boutique probably isn’t for them.Are you prepared to get on the phone and find the help you need to build your business?Are you comfortable cutting deals to get the best price on your products?Are you ready to send a lot of emails until you find the right suppliers?If so, our guide will give you everything you need to get started finding the best designers and the best suppliers to support your business.
- Getting Creative About Customers
You need to know who are your target customers and how to target them.This is going to require asking a lot of questions.This is going to mean getting to know your first customers as well as you know your friends.Whether you build your store online or offline, the key to a successful store is finding a group of customers and giving them what they want.But the key to a consistent cash flow is staying a step ahead of them.This means you need to be absolutely fascinated in their tastes and their styles.This can be easy if you sell to people who like the same clothes you do.And if you help them get what they want, they’ll help you build a boutique that offers you happiness and freedom.But it still takes a lot of time, and a lot of attention.Are you ready to really serve your customers?Or are you only in this for yourself?If you can embrace the idea of serving your customers, our guide will help you find hundreds (or even thousands…) of them.
- Patience While You’re Setting Up Shop
Running a boutique is fun, fashionable, and offers you an exciting amount of freedom.But it still takes some hard work to get set up at the start.Will you push through the boredom at the beginning to get to the fun of owning a business?Can you find excitement in these tedious tasks because you’re establishing a future for yourself?If you can, our guide will show every step you need to take and make the process as painless as possible.10. Getting Serious About Your SuccessAre you really ready to commit to this dream?It’s not a complicated business, but it will take passion, perseverance, and a bit of hard work.After the initial excitement of getting started, every business runs into a hump.Do you have the dedication to push yourself over it?Running a boutique is one of the most rewarding businesses in the world:You get to share your style with the world.You get to see your creations .You get to wake up every morning and pursue your passions.But if you’re just looking for “the next big thing,” move along now.We want students who are ready to make a real impact on the world.We want to work with people who are committed to doing whatever it takes to ensure their success.I’ve put together the most comprehensive guide in the world for building a boutique business.I’ve helped hundreds of people l already.If you’re ready to be the next success story, hit the button below and sign up right now.
60 Days 100% Money Back Guarantee
We offer you 60 days 100% Money Back Guarantee
Don’t Take My Word for It – See What Some Of Our Customers Have to Say:
“Instantly Levels The Playing Fields” I feel much more confident about opening a boutique after reading your guide……. Also your Online Resources for SBA Loans is Awesome… I will meet with a Local SBA Leander this week.”
Angel Gibbs, Houston Texas
“Your Guide is a Must READ!”… Thanks for the FREE Designer Wholesale Supplier Contacts… I just received my first shipment from them today….”
Sarah Funetes, Orlando Florida
“I found how to start a clothing boutique e-book packed with valuable information and practical strategies… It is really provides practical information on every angle of the clothing business and is really well worth every penny, I even added to my Kindle..”
“Hey Briana, It is really an excellent book. I am sure you are a proud of this guide. Although every word of this book is very informative but the bonus chapter is really a kicker.”
Keisha Speckman, Atlanta Georgia
And Don’t Forget About Our 60-Day, 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
Don’t let your fears hold you back any longer!
You are completely protected by our 60 day, no-questions-asked, 100% money back guarantee!
I know you might be worried about whether this guide will work for you or not – that’s ok!
We all feel that way before we take a major step in our lives. It’s only natural.
But you shouldn’t let that uncertainty stop you from achieving your goals and earning the success you deserve!
That’s why I went out of my way to create one of the most generous guarantees in the industry to make sure that you have all the time you need to try this guide out and decide whether this business is for you or not.
I’m taking all the risk upon myself to make sure you have no more excuses to avoid pursuing your dreams.
Buy the guide. Take 60 days to try it out, find some momentum, and decide whether owning and operating a boutique is right for you.
Go through the guide, use the information inside and start getting to work on your very own boutique as soon as possible.
If, within 60 days, you’re not excited about the Information in our guide, or if you’re not happy with the feeling living out your dreams, just email me and ask for a refund – I’ve made my private, personal email address available to every one of my customers on the download page for this course – and I will send the full purchase price back to you immediately.
Don’t wait even one day longer – life is short, and time is your most precious resource.
If you’re really serious about getting into fashion, owning your own boutique, creating a new career for yourself, and finally achieving financial freedom, hit the buy button right now and get started on the greatest adventure of your life.
Here’s to your success!
Briana Stewart , M.S , MBA
PS: There is absolutely no reason for you to leave this page empty handed!
If you’re interested in building a boutique, you owe it to yourself to take advantage of my crazy 100% Risk-Free Guarantee
As I’ve explained above, you get 8 weeks to try out the whole guide and see if it’s a good fit for you
If you’re unhappy about anything at all, you can email me and get every cent back.
But that’s where it gets really interesting…
Even if you ask for a refund, I’ll send you 6 months of our world-class “Build a Boutique Newsletter” – ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Just to help you out and thank you for trying the guide.
Why would I do something silly like that?
I told you before: my mission is to help people like you build successful boutiques.
And I have absolute faith that the guide and the newsletter will help you build a business.
You win either way.